Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Delicious Foods

Nasi Lemak is my favorite Malaysian dish of coconut rice, which I can eat any time of the day. Wow!

Early that day, I headed for a grocery store in Malaysia to look for some Malaysian ingredients
or spices that I can bring back home. I plan to do some Malaysian cooking when I get back (just a plan, though) for I am pretty sure I'm gonna crave for these type of food from now on.

On the way to the grocery, I passed by a store selling lovely cakes that look so sooo delicious. I am attracted to the ones with lots and lots of fruits on top, even the tarts, just look at them.





















Though for me, I can resist these cakes but not Nasi Lemak. I look forward to the next time I get to eat this dish. Nasi Lemak with Sambal Ikan Bilis , count me in anytime of the day.







Nasi Lemak Recipe
. . . in case you want to know what is in it.
About Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Related Information