Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meeting New Friends

Can we have a photo souvenir guys? I seemed like a kid again. Joyfully, I threw this question to my new-found friends in Malaysia. Yup, they agreed. Got that good butterflies-in-my-stomach feeling getting to know other people at a foreign country. I was alone touring the place, so having company was most welcome.

I really wished I was with my family, but why ask too much. They can't make it due to my sudden decision to just go and they to have their own schedules and commitments to take care of.

So, I just made the most of it, trying to converse with the sweet people, even with few English words exchanged.

I discovered that happiness and excitement are indeed contagious. Meeting great people enhanced the place and my visit. Thanks!

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other.
Lucian de Crescenzo
About Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Related Information