Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sharing My Singapore Experience

Singapore is actually just a drive away from Malaysia, heheh.

Sentosa, which translates to peace and tranquility in Malay, is a popular island resort in Singapore. Located at the top of Mount Imbiah, the MegaZip Adventure Park is Singapore's first adventure park with one of the longest and steepest zip wires in Asia, a 12m high ropes course, a free-fall parachute simulator and a challenging climbing wall.

I was so happy just to have visited Sentosa, but was really fortunate to have even gone to the Adventure Park. I was ecstatic to have completed the day with a great escapade.

I took the super mega-zip challenge plus the para-jump free fall . . . yoohoo!

I found this video in YouTube for a better sharing of the experience.


Source :

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Related Information