Monday, December 27, 2010

Hungry Today

"Hmmm. Something smells good," my eldest son was saying as he was descending the stairs of our house, from his room towards the kitchen. The kids are home today so I decided to bake brownies for them, even if I am feeling a little tired. I love it when they appreciate my cooking, or say anything good about me.









This is why I have this cake-mood as I work on my blog right now.
I just can't resist posting these rows and rows of cakes I took pictures of in a big grocery store in Malaysia. Big and small round cakes and there are big square and heart-shaped ones too.


I went to the grocery to look for Malaysian spices, especially those used for Nasi Lemak, a delicious coconut-milk rice dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More Related Information